Hungry Brain Sea Creatures Flash Cards for Kids I A5 Size, 24 Flash Cards for Babies 3 Months to 6 Years I Early Learning Material to Develop Attention, Focus and Concentration of Children
Brand: hungry brain
- Playful learning: Flash cards develops the love of learning in fun and play manner
- Right brain learning: Flash card learning develops the right brain memory of a baby, the memory stored in the right brain stays for the lifetime.
- Grasp Attention & Improve concentration: The Eye-Catching images on the flash cards make learning fun without any barriers. The attractive images interests children to concentrate which improves their concentration power and observational skills
- Parent and child bond: Flash card is a very interesting way to create bond between child and a parent.
- Enrich Vocabulary: Learning with flash cards develops and enrich vocabulary in children and also enable the brain to remember the words and images at a speed.
Part Number: 1018
Details: Total no of cards: 24 Material: Thick Premium quality Paper card Product Dimension: Height 5.5 " , Length: 8.5 " Flash cards are meant to be shown at a flashing speed, hence the name : flash cards. Hungry Brain cards do not have rings for flash cards as when in ring, it restricts the speed of showing the cards at 1 second/ card. Ideally 24 cards of wild animal flashcards are to be shown in less than half a minute. To develop a good photographic memory for life, show each set of flash cards 3 times a day for a week. Appreciate the baby/ toddler/ child after every session of the flashcards. This appreciation will develop a strong bond for learning in life. After a month, say 3-5 words from 1st point of description from the back side of the card for a week. Next month, say 3-5 words from 2nd point of description from the back side of the card for a week. Next month, say 3-5 words from 3rd point of description from the back side of the card for a week. After completing 3 points, write the name of the action in the front and show or stick the cards on the wall for a week. This will enable the child to associate the word with the image thus building early reading skills for babies, toddlers and young children. These set of cards will be treasure for your child even after some months when they will be able to read the description by their own. Activity for toddler: Act a particular action and tell the baby to guess what kind of animal is this. You can also say a name and the child with do the action for the animal. children love this kind of activity with the learning from the flashcards. This will develop communication skills, critical thinking skills, verbal concepts, enhance conversations and strengthen reasoning ability at a young age. FACT: Younger the baby, better the learning.
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 1.6 inches
Share and get 10% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 10% off!